Monday 8 June 2015

Video seminar

Later this week, I'm off to Madrid to examine a PhD candidate at UNED (that's the Spanish Open University). This is interesting work on probabilistic network for health economic evaluation, so it should be good.

As part of my trip, I'll also give a seminar in the Master in Advanced Artificial Intelligence programme $-$ I'll sort-of use the talk I gave at the RSS workshop on Bayesian methods in health economics, although I have modified and included some thoughts from my talk at the webinar.

The coolest thing is that they will broadcast the talk on Thursday at 5pm (Spain time): here's the link. I'll then link to the file from our research group webpage $-$ I think this kind of things can be quite useful, although it does mean I'll have to be on my best behaviour while giving the talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment